Sunday Service: 9:00 am Sunday School: 10:10 am
Parish Office: 605.935.6941 Church Phone: 605.779.2681
Hope Lutheran Church was founded in 1901 by Rev. Christian Goeken as part of the Iowa Synod. The congregation first met in the school, and built their first building in August 4, 1901. The church building as we know it today was built in 1928 and the first parsonage purchased in 1939 and another larger home in 1944. The parsonage was sold after Hope elected in 1968 to form a two-point parish with First American Lutheran Church of Tripp, SD. In 2010, both congregations voted to affiliate with the Association of Free Lutheran Congregations.
Hope Centennial Celebration – A Century of Hope – pdf version of the booklet that was used for the worship services on April 21 & 22, 2001 in celebration of Hope Lutheran Church’s Centennial Celebration.